Code of Conduct
We believe that we must all work together to support the efforts of players and to increase the enjoyment of interscholastic athletics. We must support the efforts of the community, school and program for everyone's benefit. Thank you for your consideration of our athletes, coaches, officials, and fans.
PARENT/GUARDIAN CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Provide positive support, care, and encouragement to your student athlete and his/her team.
2. Demonstrate good sportsmanship toward the visiting team, their coaches, officials and their fans.
3. Maintain positive behavior and attitude at all athletic contests.
4. Respect the position and professionalism of game officials.
5. Refrain from the use of foul language.
6. Refrain from yelling criticism at athletes, coaches or teams.
7. Refrain from making derogatory comments to players, other parents, spectators, game officials, or school administrators.
8. Allow the coach to be responsible for your athlete during practice, games or team-related activities.
9. Assist in providing for your athlete's safety and welfare.
10. Abide by and support any rules, regulations, guidelines or policies of Edison High School,
Huntington Beach Union High School District, and California Interscholastic Federation.
-Reprinted from Edison High School Parent/Coach Communication Guide-
Are you sure you checked all the boxes and signed in the box